Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Death of a Pickle Thrower

Tonight I had a "see ya later" dinner with one of my best CSU friends, Tanja. After 25 years in Colorado, my dear friend is moving up to the next box shaped state to be with her cowboy (Cue cowboy take me away)  Tanja was one of my first friends in Kappa Delta, way back in 2006.  She let me sleep in her bunk bed (Ahh the old KD bunk beds!) when my awful roomie was too much to handle, took me to her house for my first Easter away from home, listened when I was homesick, introduced me to The Sundance, was my roomie in the KD house (room 9 aka CrunkFest), Roomie in the Crunk Castle, haver of many shenanigans, never got mad that I (with the help of a abnormally tall curb) broke her ankle on my 21st birthday, inspired me to study when I wouldn't have otherwise, giver of Biochem notes, Reno911! lover, and all around great friend.  Through all our ups and downs, we always got over our differences and I know I can count on her.  Tanja- enjoy Wyoming, and me and Lola will visit you and Baxter soon! For those of you who didn't know, Baxter is Tanja's black lab. He and Lola met in August and instantly hit it off.  They have enjoyed many dog park dates and shared bones. Lola is very sad that Baxter is moving away, but decided not to pursue a long distance relationship. Anyways, here are some pictures of the past 4 years. Don't worry Tanj, I didn't include any that would haunt you if you decide to run for mayor of Story, Wyoming.

My 1st Colorado Camping trip

My 20th Birthday

My 21st Birthday!

My 22nd Birthday

Typical Crunk Castle Night

 April 26, 2011 Conor O'Neils in Boulder, CO

Best of Luck in your new adventure!!

"Do you suppose I'd come running? Do you suppose I'd come at all? You know I would! You know I would... I'd come running if you'd called my name out loud" - Dispatch


Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. College Friends are so awesome! I've had a great group I still go on a girls weekend with every year. We've know each other for 25+ years! It's not the end...just a new chapter.

    ReplyDelete